WHAT YOU NEED. WHEN YOU NEED IT.
Our extensive product and application expertise allows us to be more than just a manufacturer. Our customers view us as the people they trust to integrate flow controls with their equipment and ensure the successful achievement of their project goals. Our increased involvement with a diverse range of projects, spanning an array of industries provides us with a multitude of references for successful integration.
Expert quoting, technical expertise, customer support from ‘cradle to grave’, in-house quality control & inspections, document control team, and local valve supply are just a few of the unique aspects of CNC Flow Control as a company.
• Product and Application Know-How
• Technically Trained Sales Staff
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Ball, Butterfly, Check, Gate, Needle and Plug Valves
• Adapters, Fittings, Gaskets, Joints, Manifolds, Seals and Unions
• Product Leadership—Quality, Reliable and Innovative Products
• Replacement and Spare Parts
• ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
• Distribution Network Located throughout North, Central and South America
• Customer Specific Labeling and Packaging
• Strategic Account Partnerships
• Express Delivery
• Quality and Materials Assurance
• Valve Customization and Automation
Valve Quality Development Team
Before the decision is made to brand a product, our Valve Quality Development Team conducts comprehensive manufacturers audits and inspections on both the product and the manufacturer’s production process. These stringent audits and inspections ensure the manufacturer’s ability to produce and provide products of consistent quality demanded by our customers and in accordance with documented procedures. Once manufacturers are qualified, the VQDT performs onsite witnessing and inspections of the product prior to releasing it for shipment. This added capability and oversight differentiates us from other suppliers.
Reports providing proof of quality and testing are available to our customers. Additional tests can be provided upon request.
• Positive Material Identification
• Material Test Reports
• Dye Penetrant Testing
• Quality and Technical Documentation
• Supplementary Testing per Customer Requirements
Complete Automation Solutions
Our company is partnered with many of the largest and most successful valve and actuator manufacturers in the world. These relationships allow us to competently and competitively provide the valve/actuator/accessory packages that you require. Taking it one step further, we are able to marry products we represent with those we don’t and, as a result, provide you with a complete, fully customized flow control solution.
In order to best serve our customers, we have partnered with the industries’ top manufacturers to provide a complete range of valve automation services to keep your process up and running.
• Limit Switches
• Solenoid Valves
• Position Monitors and Transmitters
• Mounting Kits